As we enter into Q1 of 2021 we are seeing many companies reallocating assets and decommissioning offices. We are here to help as you prepare a safe and organized workspace environment that is adaptive to your company’s needs. Let us assist with your Return-To-Work plans, decommissioning projects, office design and furniture needs.
There are actually several reasons to relocate your business. Workforce, labor issues, new market, and so on. Normally, for people, the actual issue is to decommission offices and ultimately moving their business. You don’t need to overthink too much, here are some steps you need to follow:
1. Make a plan.
2. Contact a professional moving company.
3. Notify your clients that you are going to move.
All American Relocation and Office Solutions offers:
- Temporary and permanent storage options in our clean and secure warehouse space.
- Return-to-work services including office space reallocation/design, removal of unwanted office furniture, social distancing decals and installation of plexiglass sneeze guards.
- Disassembly, removal, inventorying and storage of your office furniture.
- Removal of furniture from conference rooms, lounge and reception areas and any other office spaces.
- Recycling and/or liquidating of unwanted furniture and office contents.
- A move management team that will work alongside property management to meet the landlord’s expectations.
- Assistance with decommissioning warehouse space.
- Broom swept service at the end of the decommissioning project.
Should you need any of our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our Relocation Consultants at (800) 366-8809 in Raleigh, NC / (866) 927-0310 in Charlotte, NC or via our website https://aarelocation.com/contact-us/.