All American Relocation is here to support clients with the Return to Office (RTO) process. Our management team can assist with contingency plans and take care of all the details so you can focus on operational efficiency with your business. We remain committed to helping our clients relocate with ease and efficiency during and after the Stay at Home order. In addition, we are taking extra steps in sanitizing our vehicles, equipment, move bins, and providing our crews Personal Protective Equipment.
Your associates and colleagues may be working from home now, how will you manage their return to the office? What will you do to maximize, relocate and adjust furniture and equipment that may have been sent to home offices?
When you are ready, we are here to help!
Here are several services we offer:
- Workplace space planning and design to accommodate requirements of furniture moves and reconfiguration.
- Home direct delivery and installation of office furniture to fit employees’ individual needs. We also have asset management software to track any technology or office furniture that is moved from an office space to an individual’s residence.
- Full Sanitation of monitors, keyboards, keyboard trays, mouse, monitor, arms, phones, door handles, appliance touch points, filing cabinet handles, work surfaces, light switches, printers, conference rooms, and other common areas.
- All disinfection will be performed using hospital-grade/ EPA approved disinfecting chemicals and application methods in line with standard industry practice. All chemicals are safe to be used on tech surfaces and spaces may be reoccupied for normal use within 10 minutes.
- All American Relocation also has a CFR (continuous flow recycling) machine, Germicides, and access to touchless sanitation services (UVGI) Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation uses high energy light to render bacteria, microorganisms, virus and fungi inactive.
- Heated, pressurized steam cleaning of panels and ask chairs.
- Signage in the workplace to keep employees informed of guidelines and state regulations. This can include, but is not limited to, signs for elevators and work areas that indicate social distancing standards.
Should you need any of our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our Relocation Consultants at (800) 366-8809 in Raleigh, NC / (866) 927-0310 in Charlotte, NC or via our website https://aarelocation.com/contact-us/.